Fiber Laser Cutting Machine
Energy saving, v-lot production, wide range fiber laser machine with process range expansion!
Thin to thick materials can be cut at low power
Fiber lasers were claimed to be advantageous in cutting thin materials. The ENSIS has expanded the thickness range of materials to be cut while retaining the characteristics of fiber laser to cut thin material. The conventional wisdom about fiber lasers is overturned by Amada’s original and latest beam control technology installed on the ENSIS.
ENSIS technology is based on the “Variable Beam Control” unit capable of fully controlling and modulating the laser beam. ENSIS-AJ not only controls the beam diameter and focal point, but changes the beam mode according to the material and thickness to be machined.
- Cutting on thin to thick materials using unique optimum beam control
- Efficiency improvement by energy saving effect
- Remarkably small footprint by oscillator downsizing and built in the machine
- AMNC 3i Controller: The latest NC unit AMNC 3i can be operated quickly and intuitively like a smartphone. A large screen provides good visibility and can display many functions and information items.
Key Evolution Factors
- Equiped with WACS II system
- Clean Fast Cut.
- High Speed: 1-second clean pierce in 1″ plate
- Industry's first - Infinite mode and diameter control combination
- Up to 66% reduction in process time when compared to conventional fiber lasers at the same wattage
|Model||ENSIS 3015 AJe||ENSIS 4020 AJe|
|Numerical Control||AMNC 4ie|
|Controlled axes||X,Y,Z axes (three axes controlled simultaneously) + B Axis|
|Axis travel distance||X * Y * Z (mm)||3070 x 1550 x 100||4070 x 2050 x 100|
|Maximum processing dimension||X x Y (mm)||3070 x 1550||4070 x 2050|
|Maximum simultaneous feed rate||X/Y (m/min)||170|
|Repeatable Positioning accuracy||(mm)||+/- 0.1|
|Maximum material mass||(kg)||920||1570|
|Processing surface height||mm||940|
|ENSIS 3000||ENSIS 6000||ENSIS 9000|
|Beam Generation||Laser diode-pumped fibre laser|
|Maximum Processing Thickness - Mild Steel||(mm)||25|
|Maximum Processing Thickness - Stainless steel||15||25||25|
|Maximum Processing Thickness - Aluminium||12||25||25|
|Maximum Processing Thickness - Brass||8||15||18|
|Maximum Processing Thickness - Copper||6||12||12|
|Maximum Processing Thickness - Titanium||5||10||15|
|Max Material Dimensions||X x Y (mm)||3070 x 1550||4070 x 2050|
|Number of pallets||2|